Friday 16 September 2011

About me

So here are some facts about me...It is just cardboard cutouts of me showing you a few fairly mundane facts about myself. I guess I just wanted to emphasise the facts in a big (comparative to me), and fun way.


I have a twin. His name is Ollie. The photo in the photo is our first day of school and was taken where this photo was 15 odd years ago...

I love bananas..

I like to write lists.

I have always wanted to be a Blue Peter Presenter, I used to collect the annuals like this one.

I live in a pretty village in Hampshire, here is my garden.

One of my favourite films is Shrek, the other is Notting Hill.

I love miniature, if you hadn't guessed..

I really like yoga. I'm pretty rubbish but I like to do this yoga for beginners video on youtube with Esther Ecartes. She's fab.

I cycled around the Isle of Wight this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment